From the beautiful beaches to the arts, the restaurants, museums, horse and walking trails and more; you will always have something to do.
So if you find yourself looking for something that might stretch you brain a little or improve your skills, here’s an idea. How about taking a cooking class?
- Participants receive a 10% discount on store purchases the day of the class
- Available at select stores; class dates and times vary by store location.
- Space is limited and reservations are required. Call a participating store to register.
Whether you’re a brand-new beginner or an experienced cook wanting to expand your repertoire, Publix has classes that you’ll find entertaining and informative. Renowned chefs, authors, cooking celebrities and restaurant chefs make the culinary arts accessible and fun. Some classes focus on certain cuisines or cooking techniques, others center on topics such as desserts or holidays. They also offer deliciously entertaining gourmet food and wine tastings, and cooking classes just for kids and teens.
4) PALM BEACH LAKES COMMUNITY HIGH SCHOOL Never thought you would go back to high school to take a class? Well, Palm Beach Lakes Community High School offers many continuing education classes including a 6 week cooking course! The latest one being A Taste of the Caribbean Island Cooking. A six week course for $65. Meet new people, taste new food and learn a new skill all at the same time!
With morning, afternoon or evening classes, our Lincoln College of Technology programs are designed so that you can study, work, and still have time to devote to life’s other responsibilities. This college in South Florida is well regarded within the business community and local employers enthusiastically seek out our graduates. Lincoln College of Technology offers what you need to get your career off to a good start:
- Industry-level training with job placement assistance
- Hands-on training
- Caring instructors with industry experience