Condo/HOA budgeting is serious, but learning about it should be fun – especially after the stress of Irma. That’s why you’re invited to PM-EXPO. It’s Tuesday, Oct. 3 – please RSVP. And don’t forget to say hello to Palm Beach Happening at booth 404.
You deserve prizes and fun. Register for free CEU classes. It’s at South Florida Fairgrounds Expo Center in West Palm Beach.
- BOARD CERTIFICATION – Jeff Rembaum, Kaye Bender Rembaum, Attorneys at Law – 3 CEU (IFM or ELE) – New proxy and electronic election rules, board members earn certification.
- SECRETS TO BUDGETING – they promise secrets and they’ve got the experience to back it up – all-star panel with over 100-years experience – an engineer, a banker, a CPA, and an attorney.
- ASSOCIATION INSURANCE UPDATE – Paul Mack, Mack, Mack & Waltz Insurance Group Inc – 1 CEU (IFM) – update on Citizens and Florida insurance policies for associations.
- 2018 LEGAL UPDATE – Lou Caplan, Sachs Sax Caplan, P.L. – 2 CEU (LU) – full update and serving snacks.
- SAVE DOLLARS WITH LED LIGHTING – Anthony Vitucci, Bella Power & Light – 1 CEU (OPP) – is your property a candidate?
- AMENDING DOCUMENTS – Jay Steven Levine, Levine Law Group – 1 CEU (ELE) – Pitfalls in drafting use-restrictions.
- ELECTRONIC VOTING – Eileen & Dan McGrady, HOAst, Inc – 1 CEU (HR or ELE) – Electronic voting makes it easier to reach quorum and increase participation.
- WHAT IS GEOTHERMAL POOL HEATING? – Sandy King, CES/Symbiont Services – 1 CEU (OPP).
- TESTING & REMEDIATING MOLD – Michael Jatoft, Dry-Concepts – 1 CEU (OPP) – how to test, health effects, what needs to be remediated and what doesn’t.
- PAVEMENT RENOVATION with ASPHALT REJUVENATORS – Connie Lorenz, Asphalt Restoration Tech- 1 CEU (OPP) – practical treatments.
- GUERILLA PROFESSIONAL POOL MANAGEMENT – Troy Schaneman, Commercial Energy Specialists – 1 CEU (OPP) – CAMs learn Pool/Spa management.
Click for directions to South Florida Fairgrounds Expo Center. It’s a great facility and parking is free.
Education & networking should be fun and free! If you have questions, call 954.684.9973.