On August 12, from 7 p.m. until 9 p.m., or until the vodka is gone, Old School Square will host the third party of their Sizzlin’ Summer Social Series; Vodka Riot. There, you will indulge in pairings of delectable Vodka infused culinary creations and specialty Vodka Craft Cocktails created by select local top chefs participating. In addition, you get to “cast your vote” on their specially crafted Vodka Cocktail.
Exec Chef/Owner – Joey Giannuzzi – Farmer’s Table
Exec Chef/Owner – Blake Malatesta – MIA Kitchen Bar
Exec Chef – Jessie Steele – Death or Glory
Exec Chef – Thomas Op’t Holt – 50 Ocean
Winner of the ‘people’s choice’ Best Crafted Vodka Cocktail will not only have bragging rights but the winning cocktail will be featured as the Signature Vodka Cocktail of the 2018 South Florida Garlic Fest!
NEW: Local artists have been engaged to create works of art and hand-paint on bottles of our featured Vodka. Guests will have an opportunity to participate in our Silent Auction to win beautiful, one of a kind, hand-painted (full bottles) of Vodka! Artists include Rebecca Loveless, Dana Donaty, Bill DeBilzan, Pat Kaufman, Catie King, Helena Garcia and secret talented staff from Death & Glory!
You May Also Like
- Celebrate #NationalVodkaDay – Vodka is just really awesome water!
- DBMC Touts Brand Spanking New Reasons to Visit Delray Beach this Fall
- Crane’s Beach House Boutique Hotel & Luxury Villas Welcomes 300 Hungry Friends and Fans to 4th Annual BEST BITE ON THE AVE
- Relax at CAFFE LUNA ROSA on New Year’s Eve & Recover with Brunch on New Year’s Day
- Celebrity Chefs of South Florida: Chef Art Smith of Homecomin’ Kitchen