Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens (4000 Morikami Park Road, Delray Beach, FL 33446) will once again host their Sushi & Stroll Summer Walk Series
This event demonstrates the beauty of the evening in the South Florida summer, and we all can agree that summer nights in South Florida are something special when augmented with taiko drums and pristine Japanese gardens. Add a cold drink, a breathtaking sunset, and beautiful Japanese gardens, and you’ve got Sushi & Stroll!
Guests will enjoy Pan-Asian offerings from the Cornell Café and visiting food trucks, premium Japanese sake and beer selections, unique treasures from the Museum Store, and world-class taiko drumming performances by Fushu Daiko. Please note that the museum’s galleries will be closed during Sushi & Stroll.
The event is fairly affordable as well. Online: $7, adults (ages 11+); $5, children (ages 4-10); Door: $8, adults (ages 11+); $6, children (ages 4-10); FREE for museum members and children ages 3 and under.
· Tickets can be purchased online in advance at morikami.org, or at the door.
· Additional $3 fee for taiko drumming performances (6:30 p.m.; 7:15 p.m.; 8 p.m.).
· Available for purchase at the door only.
· Sushi & Stroll is a rain-or-shine event.
· Tickets are non-refundable.
· Tickets purchased online can be used once for any Sushi & Stroll event.
· Food and drink are sold separately and are not included in admission price.
For more information or to purchase tickets, visit morikami.org/event/sushi-strol l-summer-walks or call (561) 495-0233.