It seems that nowadays every website you go to has their own personalized app, where you can access their entire online catalog of information in one, convenient location. Not wanting to be too far behind the times, Palm Beach Happening has joined the App revolution by utilizing the desing tools offered by Appy Pie.So you love reading up-to-date, interactive digital content, but still crave the browsing-friendly design of a magazine? With our new app, you can turn the pages with a flick of your finger and catch up with everything HAPPENING in the Palm Beaches no matter where you are! Even better, you can use access our social media accounts (like Facebook and Twitter) and enjoy our entire digital library with ease. The HTML5 Version of the Palm Beach Happening App is now Live at Appy Pie Market Place
Installing your Android App from Browser
Please follow these steps to install your app on your Android Device. To start with, please ensure that the “Unknown sources” box is checked (in the browser) to allow installation of non-Market applications.
1) Simply Open the below URL on your Android Phone Browser http://snappy.appypie.com/index/app-download/app_id/d6f22abb362b
2) This will download the .apk file.
3) Tap install and the app will be installed onto your device. Once the app is installed you can delete the .apk file which you had downloaded as it’s no longer needed.
Installing your iPhone App from Safari Browser
Please follow these steps to install your app on your iPhone:
1) Simply Open this URL on your iPhone Safari Browser http://snappy.appypie.com/index/app-download/app_id/d6f22abb362b
2) Click the Launch button which will open a dialog box that will say http://snappy.appypie.com would like to install App
3) Tap install and the app will then install onto your iPhone
4) If you are getting “Untrusted App Developer” message when trying to run Appy Pie’s test App on iPhone then follow the instructions as given in this link.
We thank you very much for all your support, and hope that you take full advantage of this new tool in the future!