If you’re like many people reading this, you understand that where you spend New Year’s Eve sometimes determines how the rest of the year goes. With that important fact in mind, our intrepid staff has cobbled together a listing of some of the places you just might want to go to see, and be seen, in 2018!
Universal Orlando Resort, Orlando
On Dec. 31, 2017, partygoers can ring in the New Year at Universal Orlando’s EVE at Universal CityWalk. As guests groove their way into 2018 on Orlando’s largest dance floor, they will also enjoy access to six CityWalk clubs with live bands and DJs, along with signature drinks and delicious gourmet cuisine.
EVE begins at 8 p.m. and the party doesn’t end until 2 a.m. Guests should grab tickets before Dec. 15 for special advance pricing. General admission to EVE includes:
- Unlimited gourmet cuisine including prime rib, tenderloin, fresh seafood and more
- Access to popular CityWalk clubs and venues, including Antojitos Authentic Mexican Food, Bob Marley – A Tribute to Freedom, Pat O’Brien’s, the groove, Rising Star and Red Coconut Club
- Music with live bands and DJs
- A midnight champagne toast
(21+ only): Advance General Admission: $109.99 plus tax ($139.99 plus tax after 12/15)
Annual Passholder Advance Admission: $98.99 plus tax (Up to six discounted tickets, $125.99 plus tax after 12/15)
Universal Orlando’s EVE is just one of the elements taking place during the new destination-wide Holidays celebration. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit www.CityWalk.com/EVE.
(21+ only): Advance General Admission: $109.99 plus tax ($139.99 after 12/15)
Annual Passholder Advance Admission: $98.99 plus tax (Up to six discounted tickets, $125.99 after 12/15)
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit www.CityWalk.com/EVE
South Florida Science Center and Aquarium, West Palm Beach
Old School Square, Delray Beach
Family Friendly New Year’s Eve Celebration from 5 to 9 pm at Old School Square grounds
Palm Beach Zoo, West Palm Beach
Fifth Annual Noon Year’s Eve Celebration: Saturday, December 31, 11:00a-1:00p
Ring in the New Year like never before…with your furry, feathered, and scaly friends at the Palm Beach Zoo! Join us for our children’s dance party in the Fountain Plaza where they can get their face painted and join us leading up to 12 noon as we celebrate the New Year with an apple juice toast and “alligator ball” drop fit for children of all ages! This event is included with normal zoo admission.
Downtown West Palm Beach
Sunday, December 31; all day and night
- Sandi Land fans are encouraged to see Sandi off on New Year’s Eve, the last day and night she and her new love will be stationed on the Waterfront. Guests will be able to enjoy all activities until 10 p.m. and light shows until 12 midnight before welcoming in 2018!
* This guide will be updated as more “happenings” are announced.
If you know of an event that you would like added to our New Year’s Eve guide, e-mail the info to: