Additionally, the hotel’s marketplace and restaurant outlets will be offering eclectic menus and poolsidepromotions to benefit the Real Men Wear Pink campaign and the American Cancer Society.
Starting September 1 through October 27, John Parkinson (area general manager of Hilton West Palm Beach, creator of District Fit, and American Cancer Society’s Real Men Wear Pink contestant) will be helping raise awareness and donations for the health organization’s breast cancer initiatives.
Posted in Charity, Dining Out, Food & Drink, Lodging in the Palm Beaches, Social Events, West Palm Beach
You May Also Like
- Catch SOCCER FEVER at Hilton West Palm Beach
- Join Eau Spa at Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa in celebration of Earth Day
- Doris Italian Market Supports Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Crane’s Beach House Boutique Hotel & Luxury Villas to Host BEST BITE FOR VETS on Thursday, November 16
- JWF announces 1st “JWF Men as Allies” event