Run for ocean conservation with Loggerhead Marinelife Center at its seventh annual Run 4 The Sea on Saturday, June 16 along scenic A1A in Juno Beach, Florida.
The benefit race includes a four-mile run for adults at 7 a.m. and a one-mile kids’ fun run at 8:15 a.m. The event will also include a Virtual Run, so participants of all ages can run anywhere in the world at any time while still supporting LMC’s important mission of sea turtle and ocean conservation.
After the race, guests can enjoy premium breakfast service, unique vendors, interactive kids’ activities, music and the awards announcement behind the LMC campus in Loggerhead Park. Awards are presented to the top overall male and female, top master male and female and top three male and female in 13 age groups.
Winners from each category will receive a sea turtle themed award. All race participants receive finisher medals. Participants are invited to share fun race photos on Facebook or Instagram with#Run4TheSea.
- Pre-registration is $40/runner; $45 after June 2. All participants (including Virtual Run) receive a sport style t-shirt and custom finisher medal.
- Kids’ fun run is $10/child (Includes a child’s t-shirt and medal. Parents can run with their child at no additional fee.)
- Packet pick-up will be hosted by race sponsor, Down at the Gardens, at Keola Health & Well-Being Footwear Friday, June 15 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Participants who cannot make it to packet pick-up on the 15th will receive registration materials at LMC on race morning and can check in beginning at 6:15 a.m.
- Anticipating over 600 participants, LMC will offer free parking in Loggerhead Park with overflow parking and trolley service at Juno Beach Pier Park, just north of the Center.
- LMC will provide complimentary Boxed Water to participants to keep the event plastic-free.
Sponsors include: Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium; Bright Ideas Marketing; Anchor Commercial Bank; Lakeshirts & Blue 84; Downtown at the Gardens; Michelle Tucker, Florida Living Realty; Coastal Obsession; Subculture Coffee; Boxed Water; Burrito Brothers; and The Petting Zoo.