With a chill in the air, Norwegian Cruise Line is inviting guests to breeze on through a plethora of offers. From now until October 31st, travelers have the opportunity to choose from an array of options when they book a new cruise vacation, offering even more value to those looking for a warm escape from the winter rumble or cultural adventure through the holidays.
· Now through October 9, guests can take advantage of the Spectacular Splash Sale and receive up to $1000 in free onboard spending* on 2017 Caribbean cruises. Now until October 9, Norwegian’s Super Splash Sale is offering guests the chance to receive up to $500 in free onboard spending* on select 2017 and 2018 sailings. These two incredible promotions are combinable with Free at Sea and guests partaking in Super Splash will be able to benefit from $50 deposits.
· Norwegian’s Distinctive Voyages will be extended through November 30, providing cruisers the opportunity to sail to their dream destinations. On select nine-day or longer cruises, guests will receive five distinct offers: 120 minute phone call package, 250 minute Internet package, $50 USD credit per port shore excursion, up to $200 USD in air credit and $100 USD hotel credit.**
· Norwegian’s Havana Nights offers cruisers who want to explore the culture and history of Cuba $50 in free onboard spending money*** when they book a new all-inclusive cruise to Cuba on Norwegian Sky from Miami or Norwegian Sun from Port Canaveral now through October 31.
· Norwegian’s Holiday Bonus Bundle, available now through October 31, offers $100 of onboard credit*** on select holiday sailings over the Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s holidays, allowing guests to give their loved ones the gift of an ultimate cruise vacation.
· Norwegian’s popular Free at Sea promotion will be extended through October 31. This signature value-added offer provides guests who book a new three-day or longer sailing in an oceanview, balcony or minisuite category stateroom with the opportunity to select their preference of two free choices from five spectacular onboard amenity offers†, including free unlimited open bar, a free specialty dining package, $50 towards shore excursions in each port per stateroom, 250 minutes of free WiFi, or Norwegian’s Friends & Family Sail Free offer that allows the third and fourth guests to sail for free on many 2017 and 2018 sail dates. Inside staterooms, as well as Norwegian’s Studio staterooms for solo travelers, can choose one free offer. Guests seeking the ultimate in pampering and luxury at sea can book a cruise in a suite or The Haven by Norwegian® and enjoy all five free amenities**, providing up to $2,600 in added value to their cruise.
· Norwegian’s Free at Sea Hawaii offer has also been extended through October 31. Guests who book a new cruise vacation aboard Pride of America, the only ship in the world that can sail seven-day inter-island cruises in Hawaii, have the freedom to select one of five†* offers to enrich their cruising experience, including a free one-night pre-cruise hotel stay with an option to select reduced airfare starting at $399 from select gateways, a free specialty dining package, free pre-paid service charges for the first and second guest in the stateroom, free $50 per port shore excursion credit per stateroom, or Norwegian’s Friends & Family Sail Free, allowing the third and fourth guests in each stateroom to sail for free on many 2017 and 2018 sail dates. Guests who book a suite aboard Pride of America can enjoy all five offers.
To book a cruise aboard a Norwegian ship, contact a travel professional, call Norwegian at 866-NCL-CRUISE (625-2784), or visit www.ncl.com.