Power bars are all the rage in today’s on the go, healthy living society. This week, Chef Zelicious gives us her take on these breakfasts of champions.
NO BAKE ALMOND BUTTER POWER BALL
- 1 Cup almond butter
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ Cup chia seeds
- ½ Cup shredded coconut
- ½ Cup hempseed
- ½ Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon raw honey or agave
- ½ Teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ Teaspoon rosewater-optional
- 1 Tablespoon sunwarrior protein powder- optional
- In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients until well combined.
- Roll into 12 balls** (I used a cookie scoop to get 12 even bites and then rolled them in my hands). You can also add organic chocolate chip, or cocoa powder.
- Store in Tupperware in the fridge.
Recipes courtesy of Zainab Fisher, a professional chef who specializes in raw and vegan cuisine. She was the former Chef at the Raw Kitchen. She was a guest chef for Fox 29 WFLX and guest chef for the CBS 12 health and wellness expo, and provides our readers a new and exciting recipe each week for #TastyThursday.
For more information on Chef Zainab’s services, please contact her at [email protected] or by phone at 561-629-0593.