Fall is the time for heartier meals, and even though every day is a good day for pasta, sometimes zucchini pasta is even better!
- 3 Medium zucchini, spiralized – cook last
- ½ Cup black olives – halved
- ½ Red pepper – chopped
- ½ Yellow pepper – chopped
- 1 Cup halved cherry tomatoes cut into twos
- ½ Onion – chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ Cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes – chopped
- 5 Clove garlic
- ½ Ginger – chopped
- ¼ Cup olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 Cup kale – chopped
- ⅓ Tbsp. capers
- ½ Bunch Italian flat leaf parsley or cilantro – chopped
1. In a large sauté pan, over medium heat, add all the ingredients, except the zucchini and kale. Cook for 15 minutes. Turn off the stove, then add zucchini and kale, the heat will cook the zucchini and kale.
2. Garnish with pine nuts or fresh mint leaf.
Recipes courtesy of Zainab Fisher, a professional chef who specializes in raw and vegan cuisine. She was the former Chef at the Raw Kitchen. She was a guest chef for Fox 29 WFLX and guest chef for the CBS 12 health and wellness expo, and provides our readers a new and exciting recipe each week for #TastyThursday.
For more information on Chef Zainab’s services, please contact her at [email protected] or by phone at 561-629-0593.