Coconut Cocoa Ice Cream:
- 2 Cups young coconut meat
- ½ Cup cocoa powder
- ½ Cup coconut cream
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 Cup coconut milk
- 1 Tablespoon agave or maple syrup
- 1 Teaspoon doterra peppermint oil
- ½Teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ Teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Put all ingredients into a vitamix, blend until it smooth. You might have to use the plunger.
- Chill until ready to serve. Garnish with your favorites toppings.
Recipes courtesy of Zainab Fisher, a professional chef who specializes in raw and vegan cuisine. She was the former Chef at the Raw Kitchen. She was a guest chef for Fox 29 WFLX, PBS and guest chef for the CBS 12 health and wellness expo, and provides our readers a new and exciting recipe each week for #TastyThursday.
For more information on Chef Zainab’s services, please contact her at [email protected] or by phone at 561-629-0593.