Guests will be able to devour more than 50 types of doughnuts, including one-of-a-kind delectables such as the Portland Cream, the Bacon Maple Bar and the iconic Voodoo Doll doughnut. For more information about the Voodoo Doughnut menu, check out the Universal Orlando Blog.
You May Also Like
- Voodoo Doughnut at Universal Orlando Resort Debuts a New Doughnut for National Doughnut Day
- Voodoo Doughnut is arriving east of the Mississippi at Universal CityWalk
- Voodoo Doughnut Founders Celebrate the Opening of Universal CityWalk location by Unveiling the Baron of Voodoo Doughnut
- Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort offers up a slice of paradise on the Florida shore
- July is Buzzing in the Palm Beaches – A look at what’s going in in our community