One adventure travel company’s reputation relies on leaving no stone unturned when it comes to delivering customer satisfaction. Now Austin Adventures carries the same exact attention to detail that wows its travel clients to its newly enhanced website section that helps the planning process with detailed information on international travel and air resources as well as tips on planning an adventure vacation anywhere in the world.
“An informed guest is well into the journey of becoming a satisfied customer,” says Dan Austin, President and founder of Austin Adventures (http://www.austinadventures.com/), the trend-setter in luxury multisport and active family vacations worldwide. “We’ve made our on-line travel planning resources one of the best and most comprehensive go-to pages on the web.” See: http://www.austinadventures.com/about-us/adventures/travel-planning-resources/
Starting with the premise that people coming to Austin Adventures are anticipating an active adventure vacation, one page is dedicated to How to Plan Your Next Adventure Vacation. Ideas range from European bike tours to African safaris, to small custom trips to solo travel and, of course, to family trips. If still undecided, vacation hopefuls may be inspired by checking out Austin Adventures’ List of Top Tens, a compilation of travel favorites from its own international travel experts: These ideas range from UNESCO World Heritage Sites to favorite places to, among others, take photographs, raft, beach, wine and dine, bike and overnight, all gleaned from the company’s well-traveled and worldly staff.
How to Choose the Right Tour Operator is another selection that Austin believes helps anyone, client or not, maximize vacation time and budget.
“A little time and energy spent on the front end will help ensure the vacation of your dreams,” Austin says, noting that while Google may be a good friend, other supports are out there to help determine where to go and when and then what to do on an active adventure vacation. This resource helps develop short lists and prompts questions about qualities to look for in engaging a tour operator. These recommendations and advice encourage a flow of questions about specific itineraries on a client-determined short list. For example, potential clients may ask to speak to a few past guests who did the same trip recently and they may want to know if the owner of the company they’re thinking of booking is involved in the day to day operations.
Whether the ultimate decision is to travel with Austin Adventures or not, chances are after visiting this company’s website they will be a friend for life for making available in one place these valuable travel resources:
– The World Clock– Current local time in cities and countries, in all time zones.
– MD Travel Health– Complete travel health information, updated daily, for physicians and travelers.
– Foreign Entry Requirements for US Citizens– Information on passports, visas, immunizations, medical information, additional fees, and conditions abroad that may affect your safety and security.
– World Health Organization– The authority for health within the United Nations system. Responsible for providing leadership on global health matters, shaping the health research agenda, and setting norms and standards.
– Universal Currency Converter– Perform currency and foreign exchange calculations using live, mid-market rates.
– U.S. Department of State– Everything from passport information to which countries you need visas for as well as travel tips.
– Foreign Electrical Systems– A summary of information on the electrical requirements and systems in use in most countries of the world.
– Flyer Guide: Travel Friendly Credit Cards– Hands down one of the best resources for picking a travel friendly credit card and researching foreign transaction fees.
– Airline Seating Charts– Information on airplane seating, in-flight amenities, and other useful airline information.
– Transportation Security Administration– Find the most up-to-date information on travel regulations, security alerts, flight delays and more.
– The Weather Channel– Features current conditions and forecasts for over 98,000 locations worldwide, along with local and regional radars.
– Google Maps– Find various types of interactive maps for any city or country around the world.
– Maps.com– Purchase local maps and guidebooks to take with you on your travels.
– Pack A Book– Want to read books set in the destination you’re visiting? This site provides a guide of what books to read.
– Language Tips– Here are some helpful phrases in five common languages to know when traveling in Europe: French, Italian, Spanish, German and Dutch.
A section on Travel Clothing and Gear is a short list that Austin Adventures finds useful in securing comfort and style for travel anywhere in the world: brands featured include; Eagle Creek, ExOfficio, Kelty and TravelSmith.