We all love our life here in our little slice of paradise, but sometimes you need to get away and experience another piece of paradise. In less than a month, Palm Beach Happening will embark on our greatest travel adventure yet, and although we intend on taking you with us, we want to give you a glimpse into some of the planning we’ve been doing in order to get ready for the trip as well.
So far, we have explored several different attractions on the Garden Island, and given you an idea of some of the places we plan on visiting. This week, we wanted to go a different route, and give you the Top Ten places (well, top 11) that you have to visit while on the island, at least according to our trusted travel partner, Holo Holo Charters!
- See the Napali Coast either by boat or helicopter
- Attend a luau (it’s a Hawaiian culture when in Hawaii)
- Kayak the Wailua River or take the river boat up the river
- Enjoy all the food trucks on Kaua’i
- Have brunch at Gaylords at Kilohana
- Try Hawaiian poke
- Go tubing
- See Waimea Canyon
- Visit one of the art nights on the island
- Visit cultural events, there is one every month
- Visit the Kauai Museum
“The most important thing is to respect the land and sea like the locals when visiting Kaua’i,” added Cindy Kauanui, sales manager for Holo Holo Charters. “These are the most important things to Hawaiians. Travel pono which means to travel the right way. It’s great when visitors come and volunteer for causes that benefit the island and its people.”
Have you been to Kauai? If so, what was your favorite part of the island?