Located only two miles away from Universal Orlando, four miles from SeaWorld, nine miles from Disney World, and within walking distance to the Orlando Eye, lies one of the most amazing resorts in Central Florida; CoCo Key Water Park – Orlando, which combines the relaxation of the tropics with the excitement of an adventure-filled, 54,000 sq. ft. canopy-covered and outdoor water park.
The Water Park features 14 water slides, a 5 story Sun Set Slide Tower, toddler pool, teen pool, interactive play area, dining options and KeyQuest, a state-of-the-art 6,500 sq. ft. arcade. There are plenty of certified lifeguards and complimentary life preservers to make sure that you’ll not only have fun, but are safe, too!
The park is separated into seven sections:
- Minnow Lagoon – A water play area geared specifically to younger children, and featuring a zero depth entry pool, mushroom water showers, soaker cannons, three racing slides and a serpent slide. Splashing fun for the youngest members of the family. (No height requirement)
- Coral Reef Cove – The perfect spot for teens and features their own Cyclone adventure slide. (48″ height min)
- Parrot’s Perch – An interactive play island perfect for a soak-filled adventure with slides, water cannons and a 400-gallon dump bucket that tips every 4 minutes. It ‘s an awesome interactive jungle gym featuring a zero depth entry. (36″ and 40″ height min)
- The Boomerango – A two-person tube thrill slide that lets guests drop at 40 MPH, get vertical and creates a sense of weightlessness. There are only 8 water slides like this in the country! (48″ height min)
- Over the Falls – A high-speed body slide filled with twists and turns that culminate into an intense corkscrew. (40″ height min)
- Surfer Splash – A fun-filled one and two person tube ride adventure slide that sends guests careening to splash down. (42″ height min
- KeyQuest – A 6,500 sq. ft. indoor interactive game room filled with state-of-the-art video games for guests of all ages.
If you’re hungry, TradeWinds is the breakfast buffet restaurant on-site. Callaloo Grille includes items such as hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken tenders. CoCo Pizzeria is also available and offers medium and personal pan pizzas. In addition, adults can unwind with a tropical beverage at the Wet Rooster Tiki Bar.
Please be advised that no outside food and beverages are allowed.
CoCo, the fun Red Parrot mascot, also makes appearances at the water resort!
The 391 room hotel features spacious guest rooms with vanity desk, coffee and tea maker, mini-refrigerator, in-room safe, hair dryer, full ironing board with iron, Wi-Fi and a 37″ flat screen television.
For your convenience, Scheduled Shuttle Service is available to:
- Universal Orlando® Resort and SeaWorld®.
- Shuttles to Disney available for a fee through MEARS
So, if you’re looking for a great base of operations for your Central Florida vacation, or just somewhere to spend your staycation, check out Coco Key!