Let freedom ring! July 4th is right around the corner and Daytona Lagoon is celebrating with special offers to show appreciation for our nation’s true heroes. This Independence Day, Daytona Beach’s premier water park and family entertainment center, is granting FREE water park access to all active duty and veteran military personnel, as well as to all first responders.
- Free water park access for ALL active duty military personnel and veterans. Identification required.
- Free water park access for all First Responders. Identification required.
- Discounts for any accompanying family members of servicemen and women and first responders to enjoy the water park as well. Tickets for family members are $21.99.
- $1 hotdogs, snow cones and popcorn while supplies last.
- Discounted water park tickets for $12.99 after 4 p.m.
Daytona Lagoon is Florida’s premier “Family Fun, Family Priced” water park and family entertainment center located in Daytona Beach next to the Ocean Center and just footsteps away from the World’s Most Famous Beach. Daytona Lagoon includes an indoor family entertainment center featuring over 80 games, including laser tag, miniature golf, go-karts, ropes course and food and beverage centers. Daytona Lagoon, which received a 2018 Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor, has special rooms for hosting fun birthday parties, can accommodate group outings and the park features special holiday events all year long. Daytona Lagoon, LLC is a subsidiary managed by regional park operator United Parks.
Daytona Lagoon’s water park season is March – October, while the family entertainment center operates year-round. For 21 years, Daytona Lagoon has entertained millions of families with world-class water park rides and unique attractions. For more information, visit www.daytonalagoon.com. Follow us on Twitter @daytonalagoon; Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/daytonalagoon