One of the most magical things Palm Beach County has to offer are its beautiful beaches.
Regardless of the time of day you choose, it is hard to top their beauty. With their turquoise water and fantastic blue skies, sunrises or sunsets, they are the perfect backdrop for a beach wedding. This time of year especially, many people head south to escape the cold and snow and what better time to have a beach wedding?! Before you start your planning, there are several things you will need to know to make sure your special day goes off with out any snafus.
- Below is a list of things you will want to consider while planning your beach wedding:
1) A wedding ceremony may consist of the bridal party, official and guests
2) No equipment such as chairs, structures, etc. are acceptable on the beach. (Hand-held canopies are acceptable.)
Wedding ceremonies requiring chairs, structures, etc. will be allowed at permitted rental pavilions only.
If unavailable, an alternate date or location would need to be considered for permitting.
3) Wedding ceremonies may take place on the beach or on a park grassy area*prior to 8:30 am or after 5:00 pm, within park operational hours, (sunrise to sunset).
4) These ceremonies may have a duration of a maximum of 20 minutes.
The appropriate County Beach Patrol must be notified for informational purposes only. North County Beach Patrol: (561) 694-7480, South County Beach Patrol: (561) 243-4628.
5) There will be no charge for these accommodations nor will a permit be issued.
*This activity does not provide exclusive use to any area.
*This use must not compromise the use of a reserved area by a permit holder.
6) Wedding requests for ceremonies and receptions will only be accommodated at rental facilities.
The request will follow all general policies and guidelines for the permitted facility/area. (Excluding Boca South Inlet)
7) Alcoholic beverage consumption is allowed at reserved pavilions with a departmental authorized permit.
8) Alcoholic beverages, food, and merchandise sales are not allowed.
Palm Beach Happening wishes everyone luck in their journey through wedded bliss. Before you take the plunge, be sure to check out 3 Lessons to Learn from ‘Married at First Sight’ Before Heading Down the Aisle.